Education Revenue Augmentation Fund (ERAF)
- Would you like your local parks to always look the best they can?
- Would you like more sports fields and other special recreation facilities?
- Would you like more trails and open space?
Did you know …
- More than $74.9 million of your taxes for parks and recreation have been shifted to the state Education Revenue Augmentation Fund since 1992.
- In 2009/2010, $6.7 million (48%) was taken by the state.
Wouldn’t it be great if LARPD was able to keep all of the tax dollars that property owners are paying toward park and recreation services?
To let your legislators know how you feel, contact:
|Assemblyman Joan Buchanan
P.O. Box 942849
Sacramento, CA 94249-0015
|Senator Loni Hancock
State Capitol, Room 3092
Sacramento, CA 95814