Dates of Operation for 2015
Camp Shelly will be open daily from Friday, June 19, to Tuesday, Sept. 8.
2015 Camping Reservations
- March 25: Groups. Groups reserving a minimum of five sites for two or more nights may call the Ranger Office at 925-960-2400 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. An in-person appointment will be scheduled for Saturday, March 28, to complete the reservation. Additional nonrefundable early registration fee of $4 per site per night.
- April 7: Special Needs. Advanced reservations for mobility-impaired or special needs (documentation needed). Make reservations in person at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Ave., Livermore, Calif., weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- April 11: Opening Day Reservations. In person at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 9 a.m. to noon.
- April 13: General Public Reservations. Walk-in, by phone or mail-in: Register at the Community Center, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., call 925-373-5700 or download a reservation form and mail it with a check to LARPD, Attn: Camp Shelly, 4444 East Ave., Livermore, CA 94550.
Reservations may be taken in the Community Building at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, or can be made by phone.
- A maximum of two sites may be reserved for any date by persons from the same household.
- Please see page 2 of the reservation form for detailed instructions on completing the reservation form and making payments.
- Confirmations for mail-in, phone-in and fax reservations will be mailed to you.
- Camp Shelly Basics information pamphlet (PDF)
- Livermore Residents & Nonresidents - $38/night per site; up to 8 people per site.
- There is a $5 fee for a second vehicle per night.
- No more than two vehicles are allowed per site.