Dates of Operation for 2014
Camp Shelly will be open daily from Friday, June 13, to Tuesday, Sept. 2.
Fees | Form | Camp Site Map | Rules & Regulations
Reservations may be taken in the Community Building at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, or can be made by phone.
Camp Shelly 2014 Reservation Schedule
Reservation schedule 2014:
April 7: Advanced reservations for mobility impaired
or special medical needs (documentation needed). Make reservations
in-person at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 9 a.m. to Noon.
March 26: Groups wanting to reserve a minimum of
five sites for two or more nights may have a representative call the
ranger office at 925-960-2400 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. An
in-person appointment will be scheduled for Saturday, April 6, to
complete the reservation. There will be an additional early registration
fee of $4 per site, per night.
April 12: Start of 2014 reservations, Robert Livermore Community Center, 9 a.m. - Noon.
Beginning April 14 reservations may be made by phone, in person or by mail:
- By phone: Call 925-373-5700 between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday - Friday
- In person: At the Robert Livermore Community Center during the same hours.
- By mail: Click on the "Form" link above. Mail the completed form with a check to the address on page 2.
- A maximum of two sites may be reserved for any date by persons from the same household.
- Please see page 2 of the reservation form for detailed instructions on completing the reservation form and making payments.
- Confirmations for mail-in, phone-in and fax reservations will be mailed to you.
- Camp Shelly Basics information pamphlet (PDF)
- Livermore Residents & Nonresidents - $38/night per site; up to 8 people per site.
- There is a $5 fee for a second vehicle per night.
- No more than two vehicles are allowed per site.