Closed for the season. Camp Shelly will be open in 2017 from June 9 to Sept. 5.
Size: 25 sites
Fees: $45/night for residents & $50/night for nonresidents (maximum of 8 people per site)
First car included; second car $5/night. No more than two vehicles per site.
Dates of operation 2016: daily from June 9 to Sept. 5
Map & Directions
Camp Shelly 2017 Camping Season Reservations:
April 3: Special Needs -- Advanced reservations for mobility-impaired or special medical needs (documentation needed). Make reservations in person at the Robert Livermore Community Center. Weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
April 5: Groups -- Groups reserving a minimum of five sites for two or more nights may call the ranger office at 925-960-2400 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. An in-person appointment will be scheduled for Saturday, April 8, to complete the reservation. There will be an additional nonrefundable early registration fee of $5 per site per night. Choose dates carefully; no refunds of any kind will be given for group reservations.
April 22: Opening Day Reservations -- In-person at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Ave., Livermore 8 a.m. to Noon
April 24: General Public Reservations
In-Person: Weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Robert Livermore Community Center
By Phone: Credit card payment only, accepted at 925-373-5700.
By Mail: Download reservation form from the District’s website, mail it with a check to LARPD, 4444 East Ave., Livermore, CA 94550 (Attn: Camp Shelly)
Reservations may be taken in the Community Building at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, or can be made by phone.
- A maximum of two sites may be reserved for any date by persons from the same household.
- Please see page 2 of the reservation form for detailed instructions on completing the reservation form and making payments.
- Confirmations for mail-in, phone-in and fax reservations will be mailed to you.
- Livermore Residents & Nonresidents - $45/night per site; up to 8 people per site.
- There is a $5/night fee for a second vehicle at any site.
- No more than two vehicles are allowed per site.