LARPD Classification Study for Employees
Position Description Questionnaire (Opens as Word document)
What is a Classification Study?
The District has begun the process of reviewing and updating the District Classification System, including over 70 classifications, to ensure that the duties necessary to conduct business and maximize customer service are aligned and categorized appropriately.
What is a Classification?
A Classification includes the job title, job code, job description, and minimum qualifications.
Why Should You Participate?
Nobody knows what your job entails better than you do. Perhaps there have been some changes in the job duties since your classification was last revised. This is an opportunity for you to provide your feedback, so that your classification is as accurate and up to date as possible.
- Employees complete the Position Description questionnaire (PDQ) and submit to their direct supervisor by October 7, 2016
- Supervisors review the PDQs and submits to their manager by October 14, 2016
- Managers review the PDQs and submits to HR by October 21, 2016
- HR reviews the PDQs and submits to Koff & Associates by October 28, 2016
- Koff & Associates interviews employees, supervisors, and managers November 7 – 18
Questions: Contact Denise Deprato, Human Resources Manager at 925-373-5705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDQ (Position Description Questionaire) -- Electronic (Word document)
- PDQ (Position Description Questionaire) -- Manual (Word document)