Two large arenas for show and/or warm-up sites are available for public use. Arenas can be reserved separately from, or in conjunction with, the stadium. Both arenas have a built-in watering system, which allows for easy dust control. The 300-by-150-foot covered show arena, with special footing specifically designed for the comfort and safety of horses, seats up to 300 spectators. The adjacent 270-by-140-foot practice arena provides an additional warm-up area.
Map and directions
More on Robertson Park
- Equestrian Center Rental Agreement and Fee Schedule
- Rental is available for special events or organizations, and club events
- Available weekdays and weekends, 8 a.m. - dusk
- Maximum capacity is determined by type of event.
- Shower facilities can be made available for use.
- Rental includes initial ground preparation of the arena. Additional preparation may be arranged for an additional fee.
- Noise level shall not exceed 60 decibels at the perimeter of the property.
- Alcohol is allowed with permit. No alcoholic beverages are allowed at or during organized youth activities. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in parking lots.
Covered and Practice Equestrian arenas are available for drop-in use if no events are scheduled. Drop-in fee is $5 per day.
Equestrian Monthly Use Calendar -- Subject to change. Call 925-373-5703 for more information.
Admissions and Concession Fees
If there is a charge for admission and/or concessionaires are used, add 20% gross receipts collected. Community Nonprofit groups will not be charged, unless any individual makes private gain.
Charges for parking:
Community Nonprofit: add 25% gross receipts collected
Resident: add 50% gross receipts collected
Nonresident/Nonprofit: add 50% gross receipts collected
Nonresident: add 50% gross receipts collected
Renter is responsible for removing all straw or bedding material.
RFP for Robertson Park Equestrian Center Marketing Plan
The District is seeking proposals for a comprehensive marketing plan for Robertson Park Equestrian facilities. View the detailed RFP and accompanying documents.