Open Turf/Sports Fields at Robertson Park
Open turf area is a large 3.5 acre field approximately 450 ft. x 300ft.. There are a limited number of picnic tables spaced around the perimeter, with an individual sized BBQ near several of the tables. Restrooms are available with rentals.
Reservation may be made up to one year in advance at the LARPD office. Robertson Park Turf rental requires a payment in full at time of reservation.
- Open Turf Fees
- Rental is available for special events or organizations, and club events
- Available weekdays and weekends, 8 a.m. - dusk
- Maximum capacity is determined by type of event
- Shower facilities can be made available for use.
- Rental includes initial ground preparation of the arena. Additional preparation may be arranged for an additional fee.
- Noise level shall not exceed 60 decibels at the perimeter of the property.
- Alcohol is allowed with permit. No alcoholic beverages are allowed at or during organized youth activities. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in parking lots.
Admissions and Concession Fees
If there is a charge for admission, and/or concessionaires are used, add 20% gross receipts collected. Community Non-Profit groups will not be charged, unless any individual makes private gain.
Charges for parking:
Community Non-Profit add 25% gross receipts collected
Resident add 50% gross receipts collected
Non-resident/Non-Profit add 50% gross receipts collected
Non-resident add 50% gross receipts collected