Skateboard/Bicycle Stunt Course
Livermore Area Recreation and Park District Skate Park at Sunken Gardens
Neighborhood Park, located east end of Pacific Avenue, is open to the public during
The 11,000-square-foot concrete structure was designed with the help of Livermore skateboard enthusiasts, adults, neighbors, Livermore Police and the City of Livermore, by Santa Cruz Architect Zachary Wormhoudt with construction by A.J. Vasconi General Engineering. The facility cost $281,333, including $245,000 for construction, $21,000 for the architect and $15,000 for required soil tests and maps.
The LARPD Board of Directors approved another $160,000 in improvements to the site, including asphalt trail connections, pathways, gravel edging, benches, a water fountain, fencing, turf and a parking lot.
- All users are required to wear helmets, elbow pads and knee pads.
- Skaters will be ejected from facility if they do not have safety equipment in their possession.
- Skateboards, in-line skates, and roller skates ONLY.
- No bicycles, or scooters (including "Razors") or motorized vehicles allowed at any time.
- Park use hours: 6 a.m. to dusk.
- No unauthorized events, activities or contests allowed.
- No alchohol or tobacco use in the park
Click here for a map.