Pickleball and tennis courts are available for rent at May Nissen Park. There are four (4) dedicated pickleball courts and two (2) dedicated tennis courts.
Court rentals are $5 per court per hour for pickleball and $10 per court per hour for tennis. A completed Rental Application is required to reserve a court. Email completed applications to email@example.com. For information on additional court availability, please call 925-373-5720.
*Please note, pickleball court rental fees for courts with dedicated nets will increase to $10 per court per hour on July 1, 2023.*
There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.
Application Documents (will be linked once edited):
LARPD's Rental Rules and Regulations
LARPD's Agreement and Release of Liability
- Courts are for pickleball and tennis only
- Use courts at your own risk
- Tennis or soft-soled shoes are required
- No chairs, carts, or shade structures are allowed on court surface
- No glass, pets, or food allowed on court surface
- No rollerblades, skates, bicycles, scooters, pogo sticks, or skateboards
- No sitting or leaning on nets
- No alcohol, smoking or use of tobacco or tobacco-like products at any time
- Please place all litter in trash receptacles
- Motor vehicles are never allowed beyond parking areas. Do not drive on walkways or service roads
Reservation Fees are non-refundable. An alternate date may be selected as a one-time courtesy if there is inclement weather on the reserved date.
Additional, non-reservable courts are available to the community for drop-in use at:
- Robert Livermore Park has four (4) lighted tennis courts
- Jack Williams Park has a tennis/pickleball combo court
- Livermore Downs Park has four (4) dedicated pickleball courts