Board of Directors
Welcome to the Board of Directors' Meeting
You are welcome to attend all Board of Directors' meetings. Your interest in the conduct of public business is appreciated. Any citizen desiring to speak on any item not on the agenda may do so under item 2 "Public Comment" when the Chair requests comments from the audience.
If you wish to speak on an item listed on the agenda, please wait until the item is up for discussion, the opening staff or committee presentation has been made, and the Board has concluded its initial discussion. Then, upon receiving recognition from the Chair, please state your name, and tell whether you are speaking as an individual or for an organization. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board of Directors after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the District office, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, during normal business hours.
Pursuant to Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, LARPD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in the provision of any services, programs or activities. To arrange an accommodation in order to participate in this public meeting, please call (925) 373-5725 or e-mail Lvanbuskirk@larpd.org at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2018
ROBERT LIVERMORE COMMUNITY CENTER
4444 EAST AVENUE, LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA
CRESTA BLANCA BALLROOM
- CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- CONSENT ITEMS (Motion)
- Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of November 14, 2018
- General Manager's Monthly Report (#72-05)
- DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
- ADOPTION OF MITIGATED NEGATIVE DECLARATION AND ADOPTION OF WILLIAM (BILL) J. PAYNE SPORTS PARK MASTER PLAN: The Board of Directors will consider adopting the Final Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration; adopting the Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program and Findings; and adopting the 2018 William J. Payne Sports Park Master Plan with proposed revisions. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, adopting the Final Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration; adopting the Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program and Findings; and adopting the 2018 William J. Payne Sports Park Master Plan with proposed revisions for future consideration for implementation if and when funding is identified and authorized.
- SUNSET PARK PLAYGROUND CONCEPTUAL PLAN: The Board will consider approving the conceptual plan for the Sunset Park Playground. (Motion)
- AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE RAVENSWOOD HISTORIC SITE PORCH REPLACEMENT PROJECT, LARPD PROJECT NO. 209: The Board of Directors will consider accepting the bid and awarding the contract for the Ravenswood Historic Site Porch Replacement Project. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, accepting the bid and awarding the construction contract for the Ravenswood Historic Site Porch Replacement Project to ELLA, in the amount of $354,000.
- BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE FOR 2019: The Board will set the time and place for Board meetings and adopt a Meeting Schedule for 2019. (Motion)
- ANNUAL BOARD POLICY MANUAL REVIEW: The Board will discuss whether it wishes to make any revisions to the Board Policy Manual. (Discussion and Direction)
- ELECTION OF BOARD OFFICERS FOR 2019: The Board will elect a Chair and Vice Chair of the Board of Directors for calendar year 2019. (Motion)
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE DIRECTORS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE GENERAL MANAGER