Board of Directors Meeting
Jan 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Robert Livermore Community Center
4444 East Ave
Livermore, CA 94550
Click for Directions
Board of Directors
Maryalice Summers Faltings
Welcome to the Board of Directors' Meeting
You are welcome to attend all Board of Directors' meetings. Your interest in the conduct of public business is appreciated. Any citizen desiring to speak on any item not on the agenda may do so under item 2 "Public Comment" when the Chair requests comments from the audience.
If you wish to speak on an item listed on the agenda, please wait until the item is up for discussion, the opening staff or committee presentation has been made, and the Board has concluded its initial discussion. Then, upon receiving recognition from the Chair, please state your name, and tell whether you are speaking as an individual or for an organization. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board of Directors after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the District office, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, during normal business hours.
Pursuant to Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, LARPD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in the provision of any services, programs or activities. To arrange an accommodation in order to participate in this public meeting, please call (925) 373-5725 or e-mail Lvanbuskirk@larpd.org at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2019
ROBERT LIVERMORE COMMUNITY CENTER
4444 EAST AVENUE, LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA
CRESTA BLANCA BALLROOM
- CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- FOSTERING DIVERSITY: The Board will receive a presentation on LARPD's efforts on Fostering Diversity by AGM Patricia Lord and Staff. (Information)
- CONSENT ITEMS (Roll Call Vote)
- Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of December 12, 2018
- General Manager's Monthly Report (#72-06)
- Resolution No. ____, accepting the Arroyo Del Valle Trail Renovation Project at Sycamore Grove Park, Project No. 603, as complete, and authorizing the General Manager to file a Notice of Completion with Alameda County.
- DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
- NEW JOB CLASSIFICATION - COMMUNITY OUTREACH SUPERVISOR: The Board of Directors will consider approving the new job classification and position for full-time Community Outreach Supervisor. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, approving the new job classification and position for full-time Community Outreach Supervisor.
- 2019 COMMITTEE APPOINTMENTS: Chair Furst will make committee appointments for 2019. (Information)
- INFORMATIONAL ITEMS ONLY (No Action Required)
- UPDATE ON WILLIAM (BILL) J. PAYNE SPORTS PARK MASTER PLAN: The Board will receive an update on the revisions incorporated by staff as directed by the Board of Directors in the final Master Plan document, and the Final Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration with errata sheet. (Information only)
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE DIRECTORS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE GENERAL MANAGER