Board of Directors
Maryalice Summers Faltings
Welcome to the Board of Directors' Meeting
You are welcome to attend all Board of Directors' meetings. Your interest in the conduct of public business is appreciated. Any citizen desiring to speak on any item not on the agenda may do so under item 2 "Public Comment" when the Chair requests comments from the audience.
If you wish to speak on an item listed on the agenda, please wait until the item is up for discussion, the opening staff or committee presentation has been made, and the Board has concluded its initial discussion. Then, upon receiving recognition from the Chair, please state your name, and tell whether you are speaking as an individual or for an organization. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board of Directors after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the District office, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, during normal business hours.
Pursuant to Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, LARPD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in the provision of any services, programs or activities. To arrange an accommodation in order to participate in this public meeting, please call (925) 373-5725 or e-mail Lvanbuskirk@larpd.org at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2019
ROBERT LIVERMORE COMMUNITY CENTER
4444 EAST AVENUE, LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA
CRESTA BLANCA BALLROOM
- CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH SUPERVISOR: The Board will be introduced to new Community Outreach Supervisor David Weisgerber.
- CONSENT ITEMS (Motion)
- Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of February 28, 2019
- General Manager's Monthly Report (#72-08)
- DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS:
- CALIFORNIA SPECIAL DISTRICTS ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - BAY AREA NETWORK, SEAT B: The Board will consider whether to nominate a fellow LARPD Director or the General Manager for election to the California Special Districts Association (CSDA) Board of Directors-Bay Area Network, Seat B. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, nominating ________ for election to the CSDA Board of Directors - Bay Area Network, Seat B, for the 2020-2022 term.
- ENDORSEMENT OF SENATE BILL 767, OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICULAR RECREATION: CARNEGIE STATE VEHICULAR RECREATION AREA: ALAMEDA-TESLA EXPANSION AREA: The Board will consider a resolution endorsing Senate Bill 767, an act to add Section 5090.42 to the Public Resources Code, relating to parks and recreation. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, endorsing SB 767: Off-highway vehicular recreation: Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area: Alameda-Tesla Expansion Area.
- FY 2018-2021 MID-YEAR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN (CIP) BUDGET: The Board will consider approving the proposed Mid-Year Capital Improvement Plan Budget for fiscal years 2018-2019 through 2020-2021. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, approving the Mid-Year Capital Improvement Plan Budget for fiscal years 2018-2019 through 2020-2021.
- REVISIONS TO BOARD POLICY MANUAL: The Board will discuss and consider approving revisions to the Board Policy Manual. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, approving revisions to the Board Policy Manual.
- CHANGE TO START TIME OF BOARD MEETINGS: The Board will discuss changing the start time of its Board meetings. (Discussion and Direction)
- INFORMATION ITEMS ONLY (No Action Required)
- FY 2018-2019 MID-YEAR OPERATING BUDGET UPDATE: The Board will receive an update on the FY 2018-2019 Mid-Year Operating Budget. (Information Only)
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE DIRECTORS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE GENERAL MANAGER