Board of Directors
Maryalice Summers Faltings
Welcome to the Board of Directors' Meeting
You are welcome to attend all Board of Directors' meetings. Your interest in the conduct of public business is appreciated. Any citizen desiring to speak on any item not on the agenda may do so under item 2 "Public Comment" when the Chair requests comments from the audience.
If you wish to speak on an item listed on the agenda, please wait until the item is up for discussion, the opening staff or committee presentation has been made, and the Board has concluded its initial discussion. Then, upon receiving recognition from the Chair, please state your name, and tell whether you are speaking as an individual or for an organization. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board of Directors after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the District office, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, during normal business hours.
Pursuant to Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, LARPD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in the provision of any services, programs or activities. To arrange an accommodation in order to participate in this public meeting, please call (925) 373-5725 or e-mail Lvanbuskirk@larpd.org at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
ROBERT LIVERMORE COMMUNITY CENTER
4444 EAST AVENUE, LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA
Cresta Blanca Ballroom
- CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- CONSENT ITEMS (Motion)
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of August 28, 2019
- General Manager's Monthly Report - September 2019
- DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
- RECREATIONAL TRAIL USE LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH ZONE 7 WATER AGENCY: The Board will consider approving a Recreational Trail Use License Agreement between LARPD and Zone 7 Water Agency. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, approving a Recreational Trail Use License Agreement between LARPD and Zone 7 of Alameda County Flood Control and Water Conservation District.
- MEMO OF UNDERSTANDING WITH TRI-VALLEY COMMUNITY TELEVISION: The Board will consider approving the services provided to LARPD by the Tri-Valley Community Television pursuant to the Memo of Understanding for FY 2019-20. (Motion)
- FINANCE ORGANIZATION REVISIONS AND TWO NEW JOB CLASSIFICATIONS: The Board will consider approving the re-organization of the Finance Department and the new Job Classifications of Purchasing Agent and Accountant. (Motion)
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE DIRECTORS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE GENERAL MANAGER
- OPEN SESSION DISCLOSURE REGARDING CLOSED SESSION ITEMS PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.7
- CLOSED SESSION
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL - ANTICIPATED LITIGATION: Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2): 1 potential case
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957, Title: General Manager
- RETURN TO OPEN SESSION; REPORT ON CLOSED SESSION - PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.1
VIDEO - Board Meeting, September 11, 2019