Board of Directors
Maryalice Summers Faltings
Welcome to the Board of Directors' Meeting
You are welcome to attend all Board of Directors' meetings. Your interest in the conduct of public business is appreciated. Any citizen desiring to speak on any item not on the agenda may do so under item 2 "Public Comment" when the Chair requests comments from the audience.
If you wish to speak on an item listed on the agenda, please wait until the item is up for discussion, the opening staff or committee presentation has been made, and the Board has concluded its initial discussion. Then, upon receiving recognition from the Chair, please state your name, and tell whether you are speaking as an individual or for an organization. Each speaker is limited to three minutes.
Materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Board of Directors after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the District office, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, during normal business hours.
Pursuant to Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, LARPD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in the provision of any services, programs or activities. To arrange an accommodation in order to participate in this public meeting, please call (925) 373-5725 or e-mail Lvanbuskirk@larpd.org at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2019
ROBERT LIVERMORE COMMUNITY CENTER
4444 EAST AVENUE, LIVERMORE, CALIFORNIA
Cresta Blanca Ballroom
- CALL TO ORDER – ROLL CALL – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- LITTLE LEAGUE INTERMEDIATE WORLD SERIES: The Board will receive a presentation from the 2019 Little League World Series Intermediate Division, Livermore, CA.
- LARPD FOUNDATION: The Board will be introduced to new LARPD Foundation Trustees.
- CONSENT ITEMS (Motion)
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of September 11, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes of the CIP Prioritization Workshop of September 11, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes of the Public Meeting in the Park of September 18, 2019
- General Manager's Monthly Report - October 2019
- DISCUSSION AND ACTION ITEMS
- SOLAR POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT, SUB-LEASE, AND LEASE EXTENSION: The Board will consider authorizing the General Manager to negotiate and execute the Solar Power Purchase Agreement, an extension to the RLCC Lease, and a Sublease between SSI DevCo, LLC and LARPD. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, authorizing the General Manager to negotiate and execute a Power Purchase Agreement, an extension to the RLCC Lease, and a Sublease Agreement between SSI DevCo, LLC and LARPD.
- SAFE PARKING PROGRAM: The Board will review a Memorandum of Understanding between LARPD and the City of Livermore for the City of Livermore Safe Parking Program. (Resolution) Resolution No. ____, authorizing the General Manager to negotiate and execute the Memorandum of Understanding with the City of Livermore for the City of Livermore Safe Parking Program.
- COMMEMORATIVE TREE AND BENCH PROGRAM: The Board will review the Commemorative Tree and Bench Program and provide direction to staff. (Discussion and Direction)
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE DIRECTORS
- MATTERS INITIATED/ANNOUNCEMENTS BY THE GENERAL MANAGER
- OPEN SESSION DISCLOSURE REGARDING CLOSED SESSION ITEMS PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.7
- CLOSED SESSION
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957, Title: General Manager
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6. Agency Representation: David Furst, Rod Attebery. Unrepresented Employee: General Manager
- RETURN TO OPEN SESSION; REPORT ON CLOSED SESSION - PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.1
VIDEO - Board Meeting - October 10, 2019