Grab your camera, focus and snap! Join us for our Snapshot Scavenger Hunt July 31-August 2 in partnership with the Livermore Area Recreation and Park District Foundation. Get your team together or play solo! Go outside, snap and submit a photo of each item on the scavenger hunt list! It's a race to the finish!
Prizes will be awarded to the first two teams to upload images of all 25 items and to the best decorated team. All team images will be placed on Facebook for a community vote. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 5.
This event is FREE! Maximum of 5 players per team and registration is required by 3:00 p.m. on July 31, 2020 at larpd.org to get the list of items. The scavenger hunt begins at 3:00 p.m. July 31 and ends at 9:00 p.m. August 2, 2020.
For questions or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-373-5746.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. You will need to have a gmail account to play this game.
2. Register no later than 3:00 p.m. on Friday, July 31 at https://apm.activecommunities.com/larpd/Activity_Search?txtActivitySearch=scavenger%20hunt&applyFiltersDefaultValue=true&cat=Activities
3. On Friday, July 31 at 3:00 p.m. you will receive a Google form via email of the list of items for the scavenger hunt. You MUST submit one image for every category to be considered to win a prize.
4. You can use your phone to take photos. Quality of the photo is not a concern as long as we can tell what the image is.
5. Upload your images to the Google form in the designated category by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 2 to be eligible to win a prize!
RULES TO REMEMBER:
1. Do not upload any images that depict alcohol/drugs, illegal activity, sexually explicit language/images. This is a family event please.
2. Each team MUST have at lease one ADULT member. Participants age 16 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
3. Honor social distancing rules and protocol as set forth by the Alameda County Public Health Department. Use masks if in public areas.
4. Play fair! Don't let your competitive drive ruin the fun for others. Do not sabotage, cheat or trespass. Anything that qualifies for poor sportsmanship will lead to disqualification.
5. Livermore Area Recreation and Park District may use all photos submitted for marketing purposes in print or on social media.
6. The Livermore Area Recreation and Park District is not responsible for incidents, accidents or injuries that occur during the scavenger hunt.