The Carnegie building was built in 1910, and was named after industrialist and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie who donated $10,400 to construct the library. Carnegie park is located in the heart of Livermore downtown and features a grandstand that was donated by the Livermore Rotary Association. The District maintains and operates the Carnegie building, and the City of Livermore maintains and operates Carnegie Park.
2155 3rd Street
Livermore, CA 94550