Splash Party Information
Impress your guests with a fun-filled LARPD Splash Party! Party Packages combine water activities and an affordable and memorable party experience!
2024 Splash Parties are available daily from June 10 to August 11.
Applications will be accepted as of March 1.
Waterslide is currently closed for maintenance, date of reopening is TBD.
The party cost is $425 and includes:
- A covered, reserved seating area
- Picnic tables
- 20 wristbands (see below for additional wristband information)
- Staff party host
Splash Parties are offered at the Robert Livermore Aquatic Center only. Party times are offered based on staff schedules and pool hours and are NOT flexible. We cannot accommodate a party time outside of the schedule below. Party reservations are offered:
- Weekdays 1:00 – 4:00 PM, check-in is at 12:45 PM
- Weekends 1:30 – 5:00 PM, check-in is between 1:00 – 1:30 PM
There are three party areas to choose from:
- Tide Pool Patio Area – Available daily, maximum capacity of 40 guest
- Reef Cabana – Available Saturday and Sunday only, maximum capacity of 30 guests
- Lagoon Cabana – Available Saturday and Sunday only, maximum capacity of 30 guests
A completed application is required to reserve a Splash Party. Please email all completed applications to email@example.com Applications are processed in the order they are received.\
Splash Party Application2023 Splash Party Application.pdf
Things To Know
- Every person attending a party will be included in the total headcount and must have a wristband; this includes non-swimmers. Additional wristbands can be purchased up to the max capacity of the party area you are renting. The cost for additional wristbands is $7 each.
- All parties must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- In addition to the party fee, a $100 refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. This deposit will be refunded back to the original form of payment within two weeks following your event. Deposits are non-refundable if a party is cancelled less than 7 days before the reservation date.
- The final head count must be provided to LARPD no later than 5 days prior to your rental date.
- The LARPD aquatics staff will measure all party guests before entering the party area. Guests must meet the minimum of 48” height requirement to ride the Waterslide. **Please Note: the waterslide is currently closed for maintenance, date of reopening is TBD
- Party guests under the age of 11 must always be chaperoned with a 1:6 ratio of one adult per six children.
Frequently Asked Questions
LARPD does not supply food or party supplies for your event. You can bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. GLASS IS PROHIBITED. You are welcome to bring coolers to keep in your party area. If needed, your party host can store any larger items such as sandwich trays, salads, birthday cake, ice cream, etc., in our indoor refrigerator and will bring your items back to you when you are ready for them. If you want to have food delivered to LAPRD for your party, arrangements must be made in advance. We do have a Café that offers light snacks and beverages for purchase.
Items not provided include food, drinks, plates/napkins/silverware, ice, and a lighter for birthday candles.
Items not allowed include alcohol of any kind, sparkler style birthday candles.
Yes, you are welcome to bring tabletop decorations or balloons tied to a string. Decorations may NOT be glued, taped, or tacked to any LARPD property including walls, pop up tents, chairs, tables, fences, etc. The use of confetti, glitter, pinatas, or similar items is strictly prohibited.
LAPRD does NOT allow ANY floatation devices inside the facility. The only exception is Coast Guard Approved Lifejackets that will be checked upon entry. The following are not allowed: no water wings, noodles, inflatables, etc.
All reservable space for Splash Parties is outside. We currently do not offer an indoor + outdoor party option.
No. Due to safety reasons and lifeguard shifts, we cannot allow early admittance or late exits. All parties will begin and end at the scheduled event time, no exceptions!
All cancellation requests must be made in writing no less than 14 days prior to your reservation date to receive a full refund. Email refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org Deposits are non-refundable if a party is cancelled less than 7 days before the reservation date. Refunds are not offered in the event of extreme weather, hot or cold. Refunds will be offered if LARPD closes the pool for an unforeseen reason.