Tennis and Pickleball Courts Available for Drop-in and Rental
- Courts are for pickleball and tennis only
- Use courts at your own risk
- Tennis or soft-soled shoes are required
- No chairs, carts, or shade structures are allowed on court surface
- No glass, pets, or food allowed on court surface
- No rollerblades, skates, bicycles, scooters, pogo sticks, or skateboards
- No sitting or leaning on nets
- No alcohol, smoking or use of tobacco or tobacco-like products at any time
- Please place all litter in trash receptacles
- Motor vehicles are never allowed beyond parking areas. Do not drive on walkways or service roads
All of our outdoor tennis and pickleball courts are available to the community on a drop-in basis. Courts at May Nissen are available for both drop-in play and are also reservable. LARPD court locations are:
- Robert Livermore Park has four (4) lighted tennis courts - drop-in only
- Jack Williams Park has two (2) tennis/pickleball combo courts - drop-in only
- Livermore Downs Park has four (4) dedicated pickleball courts - drop-in only
- May Nissen Park has four (4) dedicated pickleball courts and two (2) dedicated tennis courts - these courts are available for drop-in use and are available to rent
May Nissen Park
Pickleball and tennis courts are available.
- Four (4) dedicated pickleball courts
- The dedicated pickleball courts are lined for tennis and can be used as tennis courts in a four-court rental scenario with prior approval from LARPD.
- Two (2) dedicated tennis courts
- Also lined for pickleball and are available for pickleball rentals if you wish to bring your own nets
Tennis - Tennis court rentals are $10 per court per hour.
Pickleball courts with nets - Court rentals are $10 per court per hour for dedicated pickleball courts where nets are provided. These are courts 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B.
Pickleball courts without nets - Court rentals are $5 per court per hour for pickleball courts that are lined for pickleball but where nets are not provided by LARPD. Four (4) lined but without net courts are at May Nissen Park. These are courts 3A, 3B, 4A, 4B.
Note: Reservation Fees are non-refundable.
An alternate date may be selected as a one-time courtesy if inclement weather is on the reserved date.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-373-5720 for all court rental-related questions.
NEW! We have moved to an online application. Press the + to open the application. Complete and submit the online form. (It will not send an email confirming submission.) Watch for an email from LARPD outlining the next steps.
Please note it can take a few days to receive a response. A completed Rental Application is required to reserve a court.