The fields were built in 1986, and renovated in 2000. On February 12, 2003, the Board of Directors passed a resolution to name the fields after Ernie Rodrigues, a former Livermore Area Recreation and Park District Board Member and softball advocate. This lighted sports facility features multipurpose grass fields and two baseball/softball fields with a batting cage included with rental.
1717 South Livermore Avenue
Livermore, CA 94550