How To Become a Member:
- Annual Membership Fee: $100
- Memberships valid 1-year from date of purchase
Why Become A Member?
It's Good For The Community
- Support parents with quality, affordable care for kids.
- Support healthy kids and promote a connection to nature with science programs
- Support senior engagement through meals, programs, trips, and classes
- Support youth local sports for all ages
- Support Ranger programs to encourage lifelong environmental education
- Provide opportunities for socialization, recreation, and enjoyment of open space
It's Good For The You!
- Sycamore Grove Park parking pass.
- 4 free passes to Open Recreation Swim at the Robert Livermore Aquatics Center or May Nissen Swim Center.
- Free Member-Only special events and park tours.
How To Become A Member
If paying via PayPal, debit or credit card:
- Enter $100 in the amount field
- In the notes section please include your name, address phone number, email address and indicate that your $100 is for your membership.
We will mail you your membership card.
Pay by Check
If paying by check:
- Please fill out the form
- Print it out
- Make out the check to: LARPD Foundation
- Mail the form and the check to:
P. O. Box 3403
Livermore, CA 94551