Make your next birthday party unforgettable with an indoor sports-themed party at LARPD!
Parties are available year-round on Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays, depending on gymnasium availability.
The party cost is $425 and includes:
- Private access to the gymnasium
- A separate party room for food and drinks
- Your sports activity of choice (see below for options)
- 2 dedicated party hosts to assist with games and activities
- Tablecloths, utensils, plates, and napkins in your party colors
- Basic party decorations
- Up to a maximum of 40 guests
- Party duration is 2 hours
Sports parties are held in the Robert Livermore Community Center Gymnasium located at 4444 East Avenue, Livermore. You have your choice of one (1) of the following activities for your party theme:
Pee Wee parties are available for ages 5 and under. Activity options for Pee Wee parties are:
- Pee Wee Soccer
- Tot Basketball
A completed application is required to reserve a Sports Birthday Party. Please email all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications are processed in the order they are received.2023 Sports Party Application.pdf
Things To Know
- Every person attending a party will be included in the total headcount; this includes youth and adults. We can only accommodate a maximum of 40 people.
- All parties must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- In addition to the party fee, a $100 refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. This deposit will be refunded back to the original form of payment within two weeks following your event. Deposits are non-refundable if a party is canceled less than 7 days before the reservation date.
- The final head count must be provided to LARPD no later than 5 days prior to your rental date.
Frequently Asked Questions
LARPD does not supply food or party supplies for your event. You can bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Glass is prohibited. The party room has a standard refrigerator with a freezer and a microwave for you to store any food items such as sandwich trays, salads, birthday cake, ice cream, etc. If you want to have food delivered to LAPRD for your party, arrangements must be made in advance.
Items not provided include food, drinks, ice, cake/ice cream serving utensils, lighter for birthday candles.
Items not allowed include alcohol of any kind, sparkler style birthday candles.
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own party decorations. They must be dropped off prior to your party and our staff will put them up for you. The use of confetti, glitter, pinatas, or similar items is strictly prohibited.
Yes, you would be allowed to come in 30 minutes prior to the start of your party to bring in all food or additional party items. Sports parties are designed to be 2 hours in length however, we do offer an additional hour, at an additional cost, only if there is time available in the gymnasium. Parties will not exceed 3 hours.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing no less than 14 days prior to your reservation date to receive a full refund. Email refund request to email@example.com Deposits are non-refundable if a party is cancelled less than 7 days before the reservation date.