This park was named after Samuel Bothwell, who supervised volunteers in the construction of the Bothwell Sr. Recreation Center Center in 1965 and helped established the surrounding park. This park site used to be the home of Livermore High School which was torn down in 1930. In 2010, the park was renovated and the center was renamed as the Bothwell Arts Center. In 2018, the District added shade structures to the playground area.
2466 Eighth Street
Livermore, CA 94550