In 1972, this park was given to the community by Sunset Development and was formally named Neptune Park. In 1983, the Homestate Savings and Loan gave the remaining acres. In 1985, the William family and the District co-ventured a plan that included a special memorial site that was named after Jack Williams, a former City Councilman and Livermore resident since 1915. In 1988, Neptune Park was re-named Jack Williams Park. The tennis courts were resurfaced in 2002, and the irrigation was renovated in 2006. This park features a playground, family picnic and barbecue area, and tennis courts.
2041 Neptune Road
Livermore, CA 94550