Social Media Policy
Community Engagement – Guidelines:
Please be aware that when engaging with the District through social media, you agree to the following:
- Moderation of Third-Party content: The District does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with Third-Party comments, messages, posts, opinions, advertisements, videos, promoted content, external hyperlinks, linked websites (or the information, products or services contained therein), statements, commercial products, processes or services posted on any Social Media.
- The District’s social media serves as a limited public forum and all content published is subject to preservation and disclosure in accordance with California Public Record Law. User-generated posts may be rejected or removed when the content includes any of the following:
- Incitement of violence or violent behavior
- Defamation or the spread of misinformation
- Copyrighted or commercial material
- Fraudulent material or accusations
- Obscene or illegal material
- Irrelevant material
- The District will not allow information intended to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.