The Livermore Area Recreation and Park District offers numerous facilities to rent for your next celebration or joyous event. Each location has specific design features and unique elements; book today and celebrate tomorrow.
Facility Rental Reservation Process
1. Review the rental locations to determine which facility will work for your event. (Locations are listed below.)
2. Fill out the Facility Rental Application. Submit the application and the deposit.
3. The LARPD Facility Rental Team will review your application and contact you to discuss your reservation.
Tours are offered BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
*Please allow 72 hours for processing once you have submitted your facility tour request.
Facility Rental ApplicationFacility Rental Application _ Rules and Regulations_Fillable.pdf
- Applications are accepted eighteen (18) months in advance from your desired date and are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis; desired dates, times, and facility locations vary.
- To book and reserve the date, applicants must submit a completed and signed Facility Rental Application and a refundable deposit.
- All other rental fees are due forty-five (45) days prior to the event date.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee and/or secure a facility, date, or desired times.
- Applications and deposits may be submitted to the Robert Livermore Community Center at 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550, during business hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or by email to email@example.com.